NFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 Million guaranteed surprises me, but Belichick likes to keep some cap space available for a possible mid season move. Everyone assumed it might be Gronk returning after Thanksgiving, but Bill spent his money early this year.

Let's see if he can be a good soldier.

Last edited:
I’ve been at the cascades all day without signal and I went in thinking I had a fantasy football problem with his release and came out with Tom Brady throwing to him. Ok.

It's fucking ridiculous and I wish the Raiders hadn't caved. Just to spite him.

I always liked Mike Scott

giphy.gif

Mmm it’s very hard to trust AB because it’s very easy to imagine he’s capable of such an act but also very easy to imagine he’s such an easy target right now. Unstoppable force meets immovable object, hope the answer to the case is definitive.

her story sounds really believable and apparently she has texts and emails from him to back it up.

it would be a hell of a time to pick such a high-profile target with a false accusation, too.

i am so beyond tired of this guy's shit.

Her story sounds highly unlikely to be a false accusation on at least some level (which in turn makes the whole thing believable). Sounds like a rapist to me.

Well if he’s kicked out of the league he knows he can become POTUS as a fallback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom