Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Hey guys!

I'm looking for people intending to go to the Montreal show, so we all can meet up. The main reasons for this are that a) so that we can finally meet each other and b) so that I won't be alone in GA for the whole damn time.

So my thought was that we all buy GA tickets and hang out in the GA line, or even if you want seats just to meet up before/during/after the show somewhere.

Let me know if you're going to the show! You can reply here or e-mail me at davidcurran@accesscable.net and when it gets a little closer to ticket sale/showtime I'll send you an e-mail so that we can all figure out when to get together. :)

I am definately there!

Should I save my prop pre-sale opportunity for Montreal? I guess so as I won't reallistically be able to get to any of the show dates in the first leg.

What have people heard about third leg dates?!?! TO & MTL in sept?

I'll be there. Loudest and best crowd on the tour, without a doubt. I can't wait.

Jon

Hey Klink...you're everywhere here! LOL :p

I Live In montreal and l'll be there for sure in sept or oct.

I'm going to San Diego, Philadelphia and Boston on the first leg...anyone from Canada??? It's always nice meeting Fans outside our city! Hope that most of you will attend the first concert in 4 years in San Diego...I'm planning some big parties there!!!

Isabelle, you're from Vancouver? Are you going to some first leg concerts?

fredstab,
Ditto.

I'll be at KSAN (San Diego) on the first leg and London on the second leg. On the third leg, I plan on being at the Montreal shows and the first Boston show.

User swissair135 (also a Montrealer) will be at all these shows as well.

Jon

I'll be waiting in the GA line on the 26th. What time is everyone going to line up at? Let's all pray there won't be a major snow storm that day!! (crosses fingers!!!!!)

Unfortunately I won't be meeting up with everyone as u2 is coming to Ottawa...I'll see them there instead (& TO too).

Have a great time!

There's a chance I might get tickets for the Montreal show, but I doubt they'll be GA.

Back
Top Bottom