June 17 & 18 2011 - Anaheim Part VIII - We Heart Cory Marshall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the line had been established:angry:

I've become friends with someone in the apartment building that just opened across from the giant helmets. I will be watching :shifty: and texting :kiss:

lol. The line has been established. redkat is 1A. I am 1B:wink:

I hear that at SoCal U2 shows you can just pull your car up to the GA line 10 minutes before the gate opens and hop into line where ever you feel like.

If anyone has some insight on stellar airfare deals, please let me know. I'm looking for either Milwaukee or Chicago to Santa Ana (John Wayne) or LAX. Thuse far, the prices aren't even remotely comparable to what I paid the last couple times.

Southwest has some decent web-only fares, and if you have to cancel or reschedule, you can apply your ticket to travel at a later date really easily. I had to do that last year with my ticket to Oakland.

It's Valentines day and I just want to give a shoutout to the west coast blue crack family. Love you guys

You Anaheim east coasters count too :D

Only if airfare rates come down.

This is pretty much where I am too. Rich, check airfares on Tuesdays. At least with United and Continental I've seen them posted lower on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday they had PHL-SNA R/T for $280 but only for the red eye return flight on 6/19. I got sidetracked with work and didn't book it, and now it's back to $400+. Southwest is around that too.

This is pretty much where I am too. Rich, check airfares on Tuesdays. At least with United and Continental I've seen them posted lower on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday they had PHL-SNA R/T for $280 but only for the red eye return flight on 6/19. I got sidetracked with work and didn't book it, and now it's back to $400+. Southwest is around that too.

I'm going to check tomorrow AM, too. I've got a couple of vouchers on United from canceling Montreal last summer, but that's cold comfort if the airfare is $400+, plus it's a pain in the ass to cash in the vouchers. We'll see. :shrug:

The rates aren't horrible, but they're still about twice what I paid the last time around $160 - 200, plus I'd be buying two tickets instead of one this time. If the prices go south of $300, maybe it's doable. I'd prefer Santa Ana, but LAX isn't all that bad.

The rates aren't horrible, but they're still about twice what I paid the last time around $160 - 200, plus I'd be buying two tickets instead of one this time. If the prices go south of $300, maybe it's doable. I'd prefer Santa Ana, but LAX isn't all that bad.

Rates do seem cheaper this morning. Just booked MSP to ONT for June 15-21 on United for $338 each. Not bad considering what has been out there.
:up:

Best price I've found so far is $100+ more than I've paid the last couple times. Not bad, but I think I've been spoiled with really good deals. We can fly out of O'Hare or Milwaukee (both are about the same distance from my house), so at least I have two options.

Thanks - I'll keep my eyes open. :) The prices aren't horrible, but I'd really need something comparable to the great deals I got in 2009 and 2010 to make this doable.

If anyone has some insight on stellar airfare deals, please let me know. I'm looking for either Milwaukee or Chicago to Santa Ana (John Wayne) or LAX. Thuse far, the prices aren't even remotely comparable to what I paid the last couple times.

:shocked: :hyper: :love: *packs the UrineBGone*

It's Valentines day and I just want to give a shoutout to the west coast blue crack family. Love you guys

You Anaheim east coasters count too :D

As I consider myself an honorary SoCal Cracker, right back atcha :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom