US Politics XXXVIII: "Patriots" vs Reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"The Secret Service on Thursday said its investigation into how cocaine ended up at the White House is now closed without identifying a suspect"

Probably some security protocols being looked at again.
Lucky it wasn't something more toxic than a little coke.

Coke is what turns Biden from a feeble old man near death to this bloodthirsty Marxist commie woke dictator.

What a spineless piece of crap

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...-carlson-family-leadership-summit-1234788965/

What was that? Do you think that was an insurrection?” Carlson asked.

Pence stalled as Carlson giggled in the background, before finally answering that all he “knows for sure” is that Jan. 6 was “a tragic day.”

I’ve never used the word insurrection, Tucker, over the last two years,” Pence said. “It was a riot that took place in the Capitol that day.”

...Carlson went on to ask Pence why he thought the mob was “mad,” and wondered “why we haven’t talked about that?”

Pence seems like the type of dude who if he was shot by one of the redhats on 1/6/21, would say there was nothing to see. They were just a little upset. That's all.

i cannot imagine how a man could be such a totally abject coward that he'd pander for votes to a mob that was literally screaming to hang him from a makeshift gallows they had built for that express purpose.

i cannot imagine how a man could be such a totally abject coward that he'd pander for votes to a mob that was literally screaming to hang him from a makeshift gallows they had built for that express purpose.

Fairly simple. If he wasn’t the subject of their anger, he otherwise loves those people and ideologically agrees with them.

Should be a newsy day tomorrow for the Trump & Cannon vs The Law trial date.

She wants everyone to come prepared to discuss the expeditated trial date and the defenses' reasons for not having the trial at all haha

dj-khaled-another-one.gif

Yeah this trial will happen before the election. The 11th Circuit Court will make sure of that. Most likely, his trial for the Jan 6th Indictment will happen even sooner than the Classified Doc case though, which is good because I think that one, once all the evidence comes out, will give enough ammo to completely embarrass the GOP for nominating him. With that said, polls are starting to shift away from Trump a bit, as I figured they would.

You’re allowed to appeal a verdict right ? It’s not like if he’s found guilty he’s out of options.

Its not even him that’s the issue. It’s the fact we keep lowering the bar of decency and standards for society. We’re going to have to choose between a possible convicted felon for President, and nearly half the country will be ok with that.

My bigger worry about 2024 is No Labels putting Trump or any GQP into office.

Back
Top Bottom