TICKET DROPS thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So as it turns out I will not be able to attend the concert :(

I have two tickets for Sunday July 26th Section 103 available, anyone interested contact me.

Also if this is the wrong thread I sincerely apologize :reject:

Just got a GA at box office! A woman forming on line with us took a chance and checked the box office and came back with a GA so I went next and they still had them.

Nice to wrap it up early.

Way to go. If you want to sell it on clerkslists (new website I'm starting to sell U2 tix), let me know.

Oh yeah, how is the ticket w/o the ticketmaster fees at MSG? In Boston people paid less at box office, so I would hope it's the same.

1. Can you buy one 1 per person or more?

2. Price.

3. Thank you.

4. You can PM if this info is private.

5. And you in 1 line that wasn't the line you got the tickets at today? I'm confused by the lines there. In my head, it's just the box office and people are waiting in a long ling for the ticket window to open up or not.

Just got a GA at box office! A woman forming on line with us took a chance and checked the box office and came back with a GA so I went next and they still had them.

Nice to wrap it up early.

Congrats! Well done. I do appreciate that you have been sharing all of the info you have here - thanks! :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know how the Ticketmaster transfer option works? If I have a ticket to transfer somebody, does TM handle the payment part or do I have to get payment separately?

It doesn't work right now for NYC shows. But it has nothing to do with payment as far as I know. The idea is to transfer it to friend or relative, etc.

I was able to convert my Boston Hard Tix to PDFs to send the my buyer due to time constraints. I did that by hitting them up on twitter.

Clerks these just came available while the unofficial cancellation line was only 5 people. One person thought they would try box office and came up with GA's. The unofficial line was forming outside venue...box office is inside obviously.

They have been $70 - no fees because you are buying straight from box office

Anyone interested in the 200 level $100 seats (no fees!) get to MSG box office now. Just got a pair in 222 row 3 for $100 each. They said there's not a lot left but there's some.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I have an extra single in 222 row 6 if anyone wants it. $100 -- just upgraded to a GA. If not I'll walk it over to stubhub.

They just had GA's trickle in at the box office.

Lasted 5 minutes or so. Now back to just $100 tickets

How does the box office work with these drops? Are you just waiting in a line or do you keep just going up every 10 minutes to ask what they have?

I have an extra single in 222 row 6 if anyone wants it. $100 -- just upgraded to a GA. If not I'll walk it over to stubhub.

They just had GA's trickle in at the box office.

Lasted 5 minutes or so. Now back to just $100 tickets

Also you can walk tickets over to stub hub... they will buy from you on the spot? Good to know in a pinch if true. not that it will come up for me ever again in my entire life.

Those seats I see on ticketmaster -- weren't they 300 bucks a few hours ago and they dropped them to 118 range?

Also you can walk tickets over to stub hub... they will buy from you on the spot? Good to know in a pinch if true. not that it will come up for me ever again in my entire life.

Clerks - yes that's correct. You just walk into Stubhub on 40th between Broadway and 6th. Put up a listing and once you hand them the hard tickets your tickets are listed and you are in control of the listing and price from your phone (Stubhub app).

Also you're correct. The $300 seats were downgraded to $100 I guess after they didn't sell at $300. Very interesting to know. Same thing happened in Montreal and I got great seats for those shows as well.

Just sold my extra $100 seat for $90 to a guy outside. Happy to take the loss for my GA upgrade. There's a few other fans outside selling too if anyone's around MSG.

That's what I am thinking of doing for July 26..buying a seat then if I score a GA I will sell seat for cheap price .... If I don't get a GA..I am still in the building

Planning similarly for the 30th.

Not a bad plan. Worked out for me. And sold another extra seat quickly through stubhub because no one outside was interested. It's a short walk to the office on 40th between Broadway and 6th.

My plan is for one of you guys to give me an extra ticket for Thursday show. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom