Things I love: Part XVII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When a totally unexpected email can make your whole night!:up:

Agreed! And a requested PM that arrives generously and quicker than expected. :wink: :hug:

Another thing I love: Irish pubs. And the fact that I will be visiting actual Irish pubs (and by that I mean those that are located in Ireland) in a few days. :hyper:

INXS's album, The Swing. I listened to part of it while taking a shower today. Definitely one of my favorites ever. It just gets better and better.

Oh, and having less homework than I thought! Yaaaaay!

I'm interviewing Joel Edgerton in October... nervous but also excited. Happy though, cos I finish work exp this Friday and it's well after that. So I must be doing something right :D

Fall weather
Hoodies and my purple Chucks. :heart:
night drives with my boy. :love:

These babies, that I just purchased today.
brewer_Mini_red.jpg

Amazon.com: Nevermind [2 CD Deluxe Edition]: Nirvana: Music

Amazon.com: Nirvana: Live at the Paramount: Nirvana: Movies & TV

THE RADIO.

(potential? hmm) EXCHANGE STUDENTS.

Oh and...more Oreos. I think my life's complete. Except for all the work I've got to do.

my purple Chucks. :heart:
so how you doin' :sexywink:

He's promoting the movie Warrior, which is a mixed martial arts fighting film... so I better not :lol:
you big wuss :p :wink:

A warm bowl of soup on a chilly, rainy night . . . and antibiotics for my "acute bronchitis" (I don't find anything "cute" about it! :D)

:hug:

I love that my mind is slowly shifting back to good. Painfully slowly but I feel it.

:loveshower: slow and steady lovely :hug:

I love when that 4am phone call is a friend (who knows it's ok to call me then) and not the always dreaded bad news.

And I love when I hear a song by a favourite band while grocery shopping.

Sat down with the editor today... looks like I've got myself a job :) they've got a staff freeze, so they've gotta work a way around that, but it looks like I'll be going in and writing and getting paid for it. Very exciting :) Two weeks ago I was getting up at 11 every day and wondering what the fuck I was doing with my life... and now this opportunity has somehow fallen in my lap.

Now if I could just get a girlfriend... :hmm: I'm pretty fucking sure my life would actually be perfect :lol:

Lightning and decent storms :up: (Preferably when I'm on the ground) We copped a pretty decent battering last night and it was awesome!

:up: was awesome watching it from out the window over the roof of Southern Cross station

cobl04 said:
Sat down with the editor today... looks like I've got myself a job :) they've got a staff freeze, so they've gotta work a way around that, but it looks like I'll be going in and writing and getting paid for it. Very exciting :) Two weeks ago I was getting up at 11 every day and wondering what the fuck I was doing with my life... and now this opportunity has somehow fallen in my lap.

Now if I could just get a girlfriend... :hmm: I'm pretty fucking sure my life would actually be perfect :lol:

:up: was awesome watching it from out the window over the roof of Southern Cross station

:fuckyeah:

had to throw that in there - :rockon: cobbler! nothing less than you deserve young man :cute:

thanks team :)

cin, massive lols at the cobbler/cobber exchange on my status, even bigger lols to the guy who liked your comment "this one is cobbler", he clearly has no fucking idea lol.

with regards to GASP, i was sitting directly behind the journo who broke that story today. she got in touch with the store who confirmed the email was legitimate :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom