Saitama III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Hehe, no. I'm surprised RavenBlue knows them, as I didn't expect anyone on a U2 fan forum to have the first clue about Agalloch. They're an atmospheric metal band who draw upon death and black metal and folk music to create some of the most eerie, wintery, beautiful soundscapes I have ever heard in my life.

Sounds intruiging... and I know I spelled that wrong. :|
*peers* I think I did...

Gah, it's late.

dazzlingamy said:
FULL IN A LITTLE WHILE :Drool:

as you can see i cannot keep away ahahhaha

Me neither. I'm supposed to be going to bed. I don't do so well at work on less than 8 hours and I'm already looking at 7.

But, as I say, priorities. . .

RavenBlue said:
I've heard of In The Woods, thanks I'll have to check them out. I'm a pretty big metalhead other than U2. Orphaned Land are great as well :up:

ORPHANED LAND OWN. They are quite simply the most unique and original band I have ever heard. I love their fusion of Hebrew and Arabic folk music with metal. It sounds so good and effortless!

Seriously, I thought I was pretty much the only metalhead here. Orphaned Land and Agalloch have pretty much dominated my playlists lately, along with prog rock band Spock's Beard.

Damn, it's so cool to meet someone else in U2 circles who actually knows what I'm on about.

My favorite song of U2's that no one ever talks about:

A Room at the Heartbreak Hotel.

Has there ever been played anywhere other than once in the studio for that B-side?

yes, U2tour.de says "Vertigo ende der Show"

:huh: Thought they'd save that for Hawaii, or 40.

And thus ends the official Vertigo tour -- with Vertigo -- because the show with PJ will not end anything like a Vertigo show.

Axver said:

ORPHANED LAND OWN. They are quite simply the most unique and original band I have ever heard. I love their fusion of Hebrew and Arabic folk music with metal. It sounds so good and effortless!

Seriously, I thought I was pretty much the only metalhead here. Orphaned Land and Agalloch have pretty much dominated my playlists lately, along with prog rock band Spock's Beard.

Damn, it's so cool to meet someone else in U2 circles who actually knows what I'm on about.

Likewise. Do you like Green Carnation? Light of Day, Day of Darkness is one of the great masterpieces of our time IMHO

Alisaura said:
I love it when people/bands aren't afraid to reveal themselves as Trek geeks. :D

... Unless of course they were revealing themselves to be child psychologist geeks... :huh:

What? Only one post every 45 seconds?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom