Random Crack Music Talk XC: The Infatuation Of Yeezus' Yayo By The Blowhard Rob Ford

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The spelling of Chvrches name is, in itself, nearly enough to make me never listen to them. Nonetheless I have heard some of their stuff. Ok, nothing special.

FYI Matador is having a huge sale today, 50% off CD/LP/digital 2013 releases. I just copped the Darkside LP and the deluxe Wakin On A Pretty Daze for next to nuffin.

Thanks for the heads up! $6 for the Darkside CD, $7 for the Belle and Sebastian b-sides comp.

If their was a team of covert agent, not officially associated with any recognized government, if that existed, and they had a band, it would probably be called Scuba.

driving to the airport this morning in heavy wind a large piece of plywood flying through the air hit my car and destroyed the passenger side mirror. I saw it coming towards me in slow motion and wondered, "is this how it's going to end for me?decapitated in my car by flying debris?"

I think my office will pay for it since I'm traveling for work but, holy shit.

driving to the airport this morning in heavy wind a large piece of plywood flying through the air hit my car and destroyed the passenger side mirror. I saw it coming towards me in slow motion and wondered, "is this how it's going to end for me?decapitated in my car by flying debris?"

Jesus, that's terrifying. Glad it wasn't worse.

In lighter news, I found out that The War On Drugs is playing a show in Seattle in March .... and they (he?) finally have something new coming out that month! Super excited.

Just landed at LAX, martha. Wish I could see you this trip but it's all work (if looking at art and eating and drinking a lot can be called work).

Thank God you're ok. Driving can be terrifying sometimes when something like that goes wrong.

For those of you wondering, KROQ's Almost Acoustic Christmas will be webcast. Set times not yet posted.

The 24th Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast � The World Famous KROQ

Awesome. That was really depressing last year.
Jesus, that's terrifying. Glad it wasn't worse.

In lighter news, I found out that The War On Drugs is playing a show in Seattle in March .... and they (he?) finally have something new coming out that month! Super excited.

Hurray! ....oh wait...no...I ended up being the one that brought them up and then the only one who didn't like their last album that much :(

I brought sweaters and realize it's hot as hell to me! I may have to go shopping.

It's downright frigid in Seattle this week. But the sun is out, so .... yay?

Perfect time to fly to Maui.

it's getting down to low single digits in NM this weekend. I hope my damn pipes don't freeze while I'm away.

Ah, an ocean view in Santa Monica. A treat for this desert rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom