NBA 2022-23 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wesley Matthews hitting the go ahead 3 was definitely buried in my list of possible outcomes last night.

Westbrook with a solid 0-11 from the field performance last night.

to be fair to russ... he played some pretty good defense on kawhi and the lakers were on the comeback before they took him out.

they can keep blaming russ all they want - the team is poorly constructed all around. swap him out for turner and heild - it's not doing anything other than moving them from somewhere in the 9 to 11 range up to somewhere in the 7 to 9 range.

3 point guards (Westbrook, Beverly, Nunn) a combined 1-25 from field.

3d982a32-6618-4947-8ad4-4cfb540b9ed7_text.gif

My Kings have looked good so far despite the 0-3 record, we'll make the playoffs but probably lose in the first round. I think Delly can lead us to the promised land, but I wouldn't be surprised if he is poached by another team as an assistant coach. He has a lot to teach NBA players, particularly about tougher, FIBA-style basketball.

The dud has 3 DNP-CD's to his resume so far in Sacto. Can't even get off the bench for the NBA's worst team. The trolling is just sad and pathetic at this point, kind of like Delly's career.

Just gotta say, I don’t know that the NBA has ever been better. You can pretty much turn on any game in any given night and be entertained.

The dud has 3 DNP-CD's to his resume so far in Sacto. Can't even get off the bench for the NBA's worst team. The trolling is just sad and pathetic at this point, kind of like Delly's career.

Hmm, the Lakers are literally the worst team at the moment!

Also, we’re gonna get Josh Primo, who’ll bring playoff glory to Sacto, northern Cal!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom