Wednesday, December 6, 2023 - MSG Sphere - Las Vegas, NV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm in for this one!

After joining U2.com post Superbowl announcement (longtime lurker in all things U2 but never saw a reason to join 'till then) and attempting to try and get tickets that way leading to epic frustration and giving up on going at all

I checked ticketOVERLORD and that date had plenty of tickets sooooooooooooo here we are (well the wife and I) with tickets and couldn't be happier!

I'm actually a little relieved that I didn't get the first few dates, they should be in perfect form by the Dec 6 date

I'll be there! Shout-out to my wife. She insisted I get tickets and make the trip. I initially said no, just because I didn't want to spend the money. But she demanded I go, even though our second child will have just been born a few weeks earlier. So I'll fly in Wednesday morning and fly home Thursday morning. Section 201!

I'll be there! Shout-out to my wife. She insisted I get tickets and make the trip. I initially said no, just because I didn't want to spend the money. But she demanded I go, even though our second child will have just been born a few weeks earlier. So I'll fly in Wednesday morning and fly home Thursday morning. Section 201!

Relationship goals.

Well, I have a flight and room, but the tickets that were abundant when I booked have dwindled, with the remaining seats less than ideal. I’m also pretty repulsed at this Ticketmaster pricing based on their perceived demand. It’s quite crass if I’m reading it correctly. That said, I’m in the market if anyone is looking to offload tickets for near face. It would be greatly appreciated! :love:

Well, I have a flight and room, but the tickets that were abundant when I booked have dwindled, with the remaining seats less than ideal. I’m also pretty repulsed at this Ticketmaster pricing based on their perceived demand. It’s quite crass if I’m reading it correctly. That said, I’m in the market if anyone is looking to offload tickets for near face. It would be greatly appreciated! :love:

There's GA for this show on TM now.
Its a separate page from the reserved seats.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/u2uv-a...egas-nevada-12-06-2023/event/17005EA5EC428C4B

totally-awesome-jeff-spicoli.gif

Back
Top Bottom