U2 to Perform First Concerts at MSG Sphere in Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but I'm paranoid that it'll move my request further back in the queue.

Same. I submitted my request so quickly, in a sleepy panic right after I woke up, that I was able to get it in about 5 minutes after the email arrived. Just requested 2 tickets for 10/7, the expensive ones behind GA. Been fretting about revising it but don’t want to lose a place in line, if it’s done that way. I guess it wouldn’t be a U2 ticket buying process without a little hand-wringing!

Yes but I'm paranoid that it'll move my request further back in the queue.

It's not first come first served though is it? If it was, there would have been an announcement email with a time and date in it for when pre-orders opened. I'm guessing its a "lottery", powered by some sort of algorithms they can control/influence.

Can we start a new thread yet? I'm now allowed as you guys said I fucked it up. 78 pages... You know,... maybe?

Anyway -- I was thinking of the merch -- and if they don't sell a Sphere Football Like Helmet that makes you look like that baby, they failed.

Bono’s Beacon merch is the best official stuff they’ve had since 360 so maybe there’s decent things in store for this go.

mod_squad_cast_02_copy_-_h_2017.jpg

Looking fwd to the GA meltdown when the VIP ticket package folks get inside first.

Looking back from your first class seat.

Nahhhhh... all of my flight statuses and hotel statuses pretty much expired in January.

I was able to ride it out through COIVD for, like, another 2 years before they finally said enough is enough, and i haven't travelled enough for work these past two years to keep it going.

i'll be a regular old peon like everyone else. it's sad, really. you should feel sorry for me.

So I requested tickets for two shows at several price points … it’s kind of nerve wracking for them to list out the maximum of all the requested tickets, when you’ll only get tickets to one show, yes? It’s a hefty total.

So I requested tickets for two shows at several price points … it’s kind of nerve wracking for them to list out the maximum of all the requested tickets, when you’ll only get tickets to one show, yes? It’s a hefty total.

i think we're about 90% positive on that one - that you'll only get one show.

the wording on these pages, in many different places, is horrific.

if we're all wrong - well, we're all going to be in the same boat!

i have no doubt there will be plenty of people who get shut out who will be in search of tickets to sell to in case we all got this one wrong.

They could’ve done this more clearly and I naively hope they’ll fix it for the next round

If you can only get tickets to 1 show, you'd think all they would have to do would be to authorize your card for the most expensive tickets you put in for, not all of them, that is weird.

i hope they announce more shows before they give out fan club tickets tomorrow so that some people switch their choices up. i really need to get in on one of the first three shows here.

Fanclub distro could’ve been set up all at once and then Verified and General onsales spaced out later but they’re prob rolling these out to sell them out based on perceived scarcity.

i get the sense that there's going to be a LOT of GA tickets available for this thing.

if capacity is 17,500 without GA - well that includes suites, and also includes seats that will be taken away to allow for GA.

Honestly that probably knocks 2,500 off of that 17,500 number - which leaves you with 15,000 actual seats.

if capacity with GA is 20,000 - well, yea that's 5,000 GA tickets, give or take.

I've seen 10 am bandied around a bit in different things as a deadline - so I would imagine some time after that.

They conceivably need to notify people before verified fan starts - so I'm assuming it will be a quick process.

Based on what's happening currently with the Pearl Jam sales, I'd ballpark Friday afternoon.

They said results would start Monday and finish today.
nobody has received word yet.

i get the sense that there's going to be a LOT of GA tickets available for this thing.

if capacity is 17,500 without GA - well that includes suites, and also includes seats that will be taken away to allow for GA.

Honestly that probably knocks 2,500 off of that 17,500 number - which leaves you with 15,000 actual seats.

if capacity with GA is 20,000 - well, yea that's 5,000 GA tickets, give or take.

Though we heard capacity for these shows was 18K?

Basically all the typically seated floor sections before the rear floor riser rows. Any idea what GA capacity is at MSG?

Based on what's happening currently with the Pearl Jam sales, I'd ballpark Friday afternoon.

They said results would start Monday and finish today.

nobody has received word yet.

That’s gonna be fun when we all have to do Thursday presale as we didn’t hear about wed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom