U2.com's latest subscription "gift"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone else having trouble renewing. I'm redirected back from Paypal to U2.com to complete but there is nothing on that page to click on to complete.
Also the same when i try by credit card.
Neither attempts have resulted in any payments coming out of my bank.
EDIT -SOLVED
One version of windows 10 and Android are failing to show the "Place Order" button. Another version of W10 had it displayed.

Last edited:
That was just your computer and phone trying to save for wasting 50 on a DVD. You should have listened to them!

I just got an email from U2.com
The premiere begins at 9pm GMT this coming Saturday, March 14th but if you can’t tune in then, no worries - the film will be available on demand throughout the term of your 2020 subscription.

Where will the stream be available to subscribers? Have to go to u2.com on a device and cast it to a TV?

Where will the stream be available to subscribers? Have to go to u2.com on a device and cast it to a TV?

From the website FAQ:

Q - Can I cast it via Chromecast/Roku/Miracast/etc or will just be able to watch on my computer?
A - Broadcasting to a TV from your computer should work (for example with Airplay). It will also work on Chromecast but not on Roku .

I know we give them a lot of crap for the gifts, but this is incredibly well done. The video stream is great, it looks AMAZING in 4K and so far I think the sound and editing are some of the best for a live release.

Based on the thing that leaked online at the end of last year, I called this as possibly their greatest pro shot concert. Not backing down from that. It’s stunning. Every aspect of it. Even Bono’s speeches aren’t cringeworthy. Musically they nail everything. The visuals are top notch.

Will it be released on blu ray?

I hadn't realized he did the "maybe the time is right" line on the E&I shows, I thought that was just during TJT. Nice little surprise.

Also nice to have a version of COBL in this staging without the weird "Bono gives a guy his jacket" routine from Paris.

Last edited:
Recorded off my PC, in full HD saved to a USB stick. Bless u2.com and their cotton socks about not being able to “download or burn to a blu ray” :lol:

It's not casting from my phone. Anyone else having an issue?
Bumping this .. has anyone been able to use Chromecast to get this on their TV? I've tried using my phone and using my computer to cast it and it doesn't work. I hit the cast button on the video and the Chromecast turns on, but the video still plays on my phone/laptop

Bumping this .. has anyone been able to use Chromecast to get this on their TV? I've tried using my phone and using my computer to cast it and it doesn't work. I hit the cast button on the video and the Chromecast turns on, but the video still plays on my phone/laptop
NVM it's working now

Back
Top Bottom