Selling my U2 20gb iPod.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Ya'll

War Child
Well through a recent drunk mishap I broke a friends guitar and am now in desperate need of cash.

So I'm selling my U2 iPod that I got for Christmas :(.

here are some pics:

podComp.jpg

podSolo.jpg

It has everything that came with it (the earbuds aren't in the picture..I forgot..but they're included).

There are a couple of VERY minor scratches on it from the ONE time I used it (two weeks ago on a trip to North Carolina). Other than that it's been sitting around doing nothing.

It's never been dropped and is in perfect working condition.

I'm asking $200
or $260 preloaded with the Digital Boxset (since I used the coupon that came with it).

I'm not sure what the rules are on including the digital boxset ...a very grey area. But they are legally purchased and I have the right to authorize 4 more computers to use it so it seems legal to me.

I won't be able to check this til tomorrow and it's also up for grabs on another forum. If you MUST get in touch with me text me at 662-617-1229.

edit: what you above the "menu" on the clickwheel is a camera reflection..NOT a scratch.

people looking at this and wondering wether or not to go for it... I say do... I've had mine and wouldn't part with it for a day... Achtung Y'All sorry ya have ta sell it... its what drink does to ya...

Sorry Achtung Y'all. Hopefully they'll come out w/ some new-fangled one sometime down the road and you can either get a new, improved one, or the prices'll drop down on the regular U2 iPod. It's a royal pisser anyway. :(

Back
Top Bottom