PGP : Assemble! Like penguins in the wild!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FKGybX7.jpg

:wave: quik helloes

eeeeeh don't like the those photos

hoping to be outside of jimmy fallon's show
Mon! :lol:

have a good weekend everyone and YAY :wave::wave: domo!
glad u made it to NZ! :hyper:

have a fabulous time!!!!

if you se a sexy Rivendale Elf pls send home to me :drool:

:lol::wink:

I kinda lost my Iphone while climbing this waterfall yesterday.
Its gone :lmao:

I Regret nothing :) was worth it.

Happy belated ("commercial bullshit") valentines day :wink:
I spend mine with Thor and Dave Gahan lookalikes. :drool:

when is U2 doing Fallon? Might be back online tomorrow since were in Queestown right now. Big city better wifi,

:wave: Sounds like fun, phone losing and all! :ohmy:

Since everyone loves :heart: day so much :wink:, I'll just leave one more of these here. My favorite.

valentinefrodo.jpg~original

:wave::wave:

omg domo!!:ohmy::lol::ohmy:

glad their are no regrets!
how Awesome (waterfall climbing!!!!

(right now I'm having enough annoyance/and worry climbing over piles and piles of
Snow/ICY SNOW/and Ice & through SLush:angry::angry: fpr days & days and days on end! :( :gah:

CK :lol: Ad's Valatine card

COMET: I love the Frodo Valentine card!!! :lol::lol:

not seen it before

Remembering why I hate PC. It takes seven effing programs to make a darn gif when one mac developer can do it all in one elegant little five dollar app. Jeez.

Why hello there...everyone....it's me again...so you know that means I'm looking for something :shifty:.

GG, you're probably the one who's gonna remember what I'm talking about, but I'm trying to find that YTMND of the really bad picture of Bono on the Yacht (Djerdap's avatar) with "My Humps" playing in the background. I think QB or Pla may have made it, but I'm not positive.

You guys seem to be the epicenter of knowledge around here, so :pray:

:uhoh: are you insured for that?

Pretty sure i am. Got top insurance, travel insurance, and i'm reporting it at the local police station this monday.they where closed in the weekend of course :wink:

And if not i will be enjoying having no phone. More peace for me.
Needed a new laptop too so i will be spending my firstpaycheck on a laptop and a Phone ...

When is fallon happening? Would be greatly appreciated if you could link me with video material afterwards. Pleaseplease .

Why hello there...everyone....it's me again...so you know that means I'm looking for something :shifty:.

GG, you're probably the one who's gonna remember what I'm talking about, but I'm trying to find that YTMND of the really bad picture of Bono on the Yacht (Djerdap's avatar) with "My Humps" playing in the background. I think QB or Pla may have made it, but I'm not positive.

You guys seem to be the epicenter of knowledge around here, so :pray:

I did see that once, but I never saved it. :( Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom