October 3 - Stadium Raleigh - NC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vertigo Table Top.jpeg

I just got an email from a guy in Beavercreek Ohio which is about five miles from my house he has THREE Raleigh Tickets he will sell me at FV so I will now only need TWO:applaud:

GoPop I work for Vectren the natural gas company in this are as you know one of their offices is on Dayton Yellow Springs Rd. Fairborn

Really small world. My wife lived in Beavercreek from 1983-1990, and went to Valley Elementary. If I hear one more comment about how great King's Island was...

N.C. Represent:corn:

Is CFS as big as Soldier's Field:ohmy:

If you had to sit in Section 25 Row L & had tickets also in Section 14 Row Q which one's would you choose:der:

Parking:shrug:

No, CFS is not, i repeat not as large as soldier's field. It is a sunken stadium, upper deck closer to ground level. Should make for interesting visuals. Could possibly see top of stage from Blue Ridge Road. (near by street)

Does anyone know when we can begin to line up?

No, CFS is not, i repeat not as large as soldier's field. It is a sunken stadium, upper deck closer to ground level. Should make for interesting visuals. Could possibly see top of stage from Blue Ridge Road. (near by street)

Does anyone know when we can begin to line up?

ClStory:wave:

Do you know I repeat do you know anything about parking @ CFS:ohmy:

The stadium is located in an expansive wooded area. There is plenty of parking around the stadium, and the proximate RBC Center where the Carolina Hurricanes play. You'll have to pay, but there will likely be ample parking. :up:

Please tell me not an arm a leg and one of my children like it was for Soldier's Field:ohmy:

$45 to park there but we came in on The Glorified Cattle Car aka The Blue Line

Is there a bus or public transportation to hotels after the show? How hard would it be to get a cab after the show?

There doesn't seem to be any hotel rooms left within walking distance.

Yes, I've been looking :reject:

Red Roof Inn Convention Center if you jus want a place to crash for the night

I got two queen beds $59.99 six miles from CFS:drool:

Red Roof Inn Convention Center if you jus want a place to crash for the night

I got two queen beds $59.99 six miles from CFS:drool:

:doh: O Shite ! I just re-read my post I sure hope now one took that the wrong way LOL

I meant they still as far as I know had availability & not to expensive

Two queen beds is for the children:hug:

Wait I gotta kick the two boys asses to the floor:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom