Montreal I Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever watched Masterpiece Theatre?

masterpiece-theater-wind-willows19.jpg

I say old chap.. Pitt is in a bit of a pickle this time with the labor party.. Oh this brandy is good.

masterpiece-theater-wind-willows19.jpg

I say old chap.. Pitt is in a bit of a pickle this time with the labor party.. Oh this brandy is good.

Those guys look like they might be watching a pair of bouncing boobs based on their facial expressions. I'm sure you and they would get along splendidly, old boy.

Ummm, let's see...active in his church, Eagle Scout, marching band for 5 years in HS and 2 yrs in college, 1st chair clarinetist for 4 years in symphonic band, was ranked first in his HS class of 270...I think I know my son.

Ummm, let's see...active in his church, Eagle Scout, marching band for 5 years in HS and 2 yrs in college, 1st chair clarinetist for 4 years in symphonic band, was ranked first in his HS class of 270...I think I know my son.

Hormones dude, hormones. And there is nothing wrong with that.

Anyway, I guess on my part, it's more nostalgia for the way setlist parties used to be. Axver mostly ran them, and anyone who posted those gifs would have been run out of the thread. By the old Axver at least. Maybe the current Axver is all about boobs and wanking now, who knows.

Anyway, I will leave you all to it. It's just not my thing. I may pop in to the next few shows because they're local to me, but other than that, I'll bow out, as I mostly have this tour, because the threads have taken a turn I don't enjoy anymore.

Hope to see you all (even you Steve!) on other parts of the forum, though.

Anyway, I guess on my part, it's more nostalgia for the way setlist parties used to be. Axver mostly ran them, and anyone who posted those gifs would have been run out of the thread. By the old Axver at least. Maybe the current Axver is all about boobs and wanking now, who knows.

Anyway, I will leave you all to it. It's just not my thing. I may pop in to the next few shows because they're local to me, but other than that, I'll bow out, as I mostly have this tour, because the threads have taken a turn I don't enjoy anymore.

Hope to see you all (even you Steve!) on other parts of the forum, though.

Well anyone poster who is not a mod has no right to run people out of a forum, but I digress.

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us for more.. It's not all about tits and wanking! Take care!

Funny you should mention Axver...Steve got into it with him last week.

Not sure this should count, since just about every time I have been on Interference, Axver was being miserable to, or arguing with, another poster. I don't think I have ever seen Axver post something positive about anything.....

Well anyone poster who is not a mod has no right to run people out of a forum, but I digress.

Sorry to hear you won't be joining us for more.. It's not all about tits and wanking! Take care!

Yeah, I get that, and I know what you mean. It was just the climate of the threads back then, you know?

I might lurk or even participate. Like I said, I'm moody and indecisive. Tomorrow i might find that I'm totally fine with boobs and wanking! You never know! :lol:

Yeah, I get that, and I know what you mean. It was just the climate of the threads back then, you know?

I might lurk or even participate. Like I said, I'm moody and indecisive. Tomorrow i might find that I'm totally fine with boobs and wanking! You never know! :lol:

Well I use to lurk during those threads back in the day...I just rarely posted.

With a stream, I'll probably be too preoccupied to post certain gifs, but hey you never know.. :wink:

Nah, he's definitely more into trains. Pretty much everything would be run out still, you'd think. He'd only tolerate pictures of trains. :D

How can you not be fine with wanking?

If you don't like masturbation, you only have yourself to blame.

Not sure this should count, since just about every time I have been on Interference, Axver was being miserable to, or arguing with, another poster. I don't think I have ever seen Axver post something positive about anything.....

At the risk of being accused of "pulling rank" again, Axver is the one who started the setlist threads during the Vertigo tour. And while his fandom may have decreased in recent years, he's still very active in the community, and contributes a lot via u2gigs.com.

(he annoys me too, sometimes, lol)

:)

i'm a sucker, i come in hoping i'll enjoy it more and i never do. the most fun i had recently with one was chicago, and that was because since i was using my phone instead i didn't have to see most of the crap.

At the risk of being accused of "pulling rank" again, Axver is the one who started the setlist threads during the Vertigo tour. And while his fandom may have decreased in recent years, he's still very active in the community, and contributes a lot via u2gigs.com.

His site is doing what U2tours did in 2001 except you can see when each song was last played, but I can't complain about the personal set stat section that's great. But he is just a poster like the rest of us and in no way should be put on a pedestal. If he posts in a thread I'm participating in and I disagree with what he says and can back it up, I'll call him out.

As for the pulling rank comment that may have been out of line.. I lurked way long before that and only joined up when I wanted to visit the audio section of the tour thread to download bootlegs. I just posted less frequently until the last year or so

How can you not be fine with wanking?

If you don't like masturbation, you only have yourself to blame.

Who said that I don't? :shifty: Just don't need to see Daffy Duck (or Bono) doing it.

Nah, he's definitely more into trains. Pretty much everything would be run out still, you'd think. He'd only tolerate pictures of trains. :D

LOL!!! Thought maybe he'd loosened up in recent years.

I'm very appreciative to him for all of that. He's just REALLY negative MOST of the time. I find THAT more offensive than some bouncing funbags.....:D

Oh, and Wanderer shouldn't have been a snippet....<kidding don't really care about all that>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom