Joshua Tree Tour 2017 - Rumors & General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still nothing mythic about Pittsburgh

Not since The Pisces left town.

780full-the-fish-that-saved-pittsburgh-screenshot.jpg

Nobody got any idea where these rehearsals are? Cant believe its not been leaked out yet

Confirmed rumour: In the spirit of Miami, New York and California, they're gonna release a song named Pittsburgh.

"Some places are like your Mammy; others more like Pappy....Pittsburgh". Sorry, just couldn't resist..:8

Check out 11:00 in for an unreleased JT song they were working on during soundcheck?

Anyone ever heard this? It's obviously rough around the edges but it almost had something...especially around the 13:00 minutes mark...

For some reason this got me a little pumped for the tour!

Check out 11:00 in for an unreleased JT song they were working on during soundcheck?

Anyone ever heard this? It's obviously rough around the edges but it almost had something...especially around the 13:00 minutes mark...

For some reason this got me a little pumped for the tour!

Haven't checked the video you posted, but I'm assuming it is My Time Hasn't Come, or Moving Out/Move Out. Is it Daly City soundcheck?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Huh? Tampa has less than a thousand seats left. it will be sold out by day of show. Pittsburgh has about 5500 left, and KY, I'm guessing around 8000, they don't give the numbers on that on on ticketmaster.

I counted 4486 tickets left for the Tampa show this morning. I also think there are more than that -- some of the back rows are not "active" for purchase right now.

Has to be with.

Without resale there are 1340 tix available right now.

It was without. But here's the thing . . . .

I just went back to check (about an hour later), and the available tickets are about half of what was listed earlier. I've found that this is what happens on Ticketmaster -- available tickets go up . . then down . . then up again. It's weird.

Even with the lower count, if you'll note (at least on my screen) the available seats (rows) for the upper section gets cut off at a certain point -- implying that the rows further up are blocked off for sale at the moment.

This may be the reason for the discrepancy. Sometimes the higher rows are open for sale and other times they are not.

I admit it's a poor hobby. But ever since I repeatedly started checking out available tickets for the 360 St. Louis show I became aware of how seats are sometimes available on Ticketmaster -- sometimes they're there -- then they're not -- then they are again.

I eventually picked up a lower section ticket for the St Louis show, but it was after two weeks of peeking at the site . . . and the ticket I purchased suddenly became available on the same day I purchased it (which was great because I was going to buy on the other side of the stadium not realizing I would have been sitting in the heat with the sun in my eyes for awhile -- I got lucky there).

So the enigma continues . . . .

Even with the lower count, if you'll note (at least on my screen) the available seats (rows) for the upper section gets cut off at a certain point -- implying that the rows further up are blocked off for sale at the moment.

. . .

Or (and more likely) those upper rows have sold because they were less expensive than the seats below them that remain.

It could be that when you are checking, some of the seats that appear unavailable are actually in someone's cart (e.g. while they are considering a purchase) for the allotted amount of time before they are released again.

I counted 4486 tickets left for the Tampa show this morning. I also think there are more than that -- some of the back rows are not "active" for purchase right now.

You have to uncheck the resale ticket selection. After that, there are about 1000 or so, depending on what day you look. I've seen it show about 500 and about 1400...

Looking this morning - with resale unchecked, there are 1409 available... about 5200 for the mythical land of Pittsburgh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom