IO: New Shoes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased these for our New Years trip to the desert:

shoes_iaec1114280.jpg

:lol:

they are WAY hotter than my new boots :sexywink:

Maybe so, but can he rock those golf shoes with a little skirt like you can with your sexy boots??? :flirt:

And if the answer is yes - please for the love of all that is holy.... NO PICTURES! :no: :no: :no:

:lmao:

:hug: I'm sure you have lovely legs, Ricardo. :kiss: :lol:

geez....I haven't been in the forums in ages, and when I finally come in here, I see SHOES!!! :hyper:

So I have these bad boys (Jessica Simpson) but due to my unemployment, I have yet to wear them, grrr!

c277_1-vi.jpg
f87e_1-vi.jpg

I also have these which are really fun, but I've worn them precisely ONCE. :doh:

t50958542405417_2016_920498758-vi.jpg

Pretty shoes all over the thread again :drool:

Which makes me think, I want a new pair of shoes :grumpy: Luckily, it's still sale out here, so I think I'm going to treat me some very soon :sexywink:

The only thing better than shoes is shoes on sale. I got these winter boots for a fraction of their usual price :applaud:

gwforteblkfarfbh5.jpg

Am I the only one who feels the need for some new SEXY boots? :hmm:
:wave:
Isn't it so hard to fight that need now, with winter being insanely cold in January? Well, it is in PA anyway. Durham NC is looking pretty good right now. I've been wearing boots every day since last week to honour the new single from our boys. Really, that has nothing at all to do with the cold.
:reject:
There really needs to be a "freezing" icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom