Interference 2020s Fantasy Football Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got a little wavy for the raptors game and totally forgot about this.

thankfully, ESPN's auto-drafter came through for me and managed to draft me a whole bunch of hurt WRs before it even thought about picking up a QB. :up:

so now i'm in need of at least a backup QB - if anyone needs a receiver (i also have like a dozen uninjured ones too) then i'm open to trade offers. also potentially open to trading away russell wilson if the offer is good enough.
There's plenty of QB's sitting there not drafted you can add including Wroggers, Roethlisberger, Jimmy GQ, Cam Newton and of course Mark Sanchize.

And pizza....you missed pizza Ashley.
giphy.gif

I haven't played in a money league in a hot minute. I forgot how much I hate it :lol:.

Watching my projection/percent chance of winning go up and down in real time is not what I need in my life, Yahoo! Fantasy...

...oh but what's this ! ESPN has finally updated their fantasy UI and it does the same thing now? Oh noooooo.

Shit...when I picked up Rodgers on waivers I thought I had to wait until next week to use him :'(

#5 QB in fantasy points through 2 weeks but sure he's trash.

i'd be keeping him for sure if it wasn't for NE and SEA having the same bye week.

Exactly. It’s week 2 and he had a good game.

Gardner Minshew is top 5. Matt Ryan. Jared Allen (though I believe Allen to be emerging).

I suspect he will fall.

Lmao yes Josh Allen.

Sorry, Josh Rosen scarred my football eyes and it’s hard to imagine a good quarterback ever being named Josh again.

6 point fantasy lead as the AZ/Dal game enters the final 2 minutes with the Cards running out the clock.
Kenyan Drake needs 4 yards on 3rd and 4 with Dallas having no timeouts to put them into victory formation, instead runs for a 69 yard TD cause Dallas (and the entire NFC east) sucks more than Lance's mom, and suddenly its a 7 point fantasy loss.

Kind of a waste of a spare 100 points when I’ve otherwise managed to find myself in 2-3 decimal difference matchups this season.

Back
Top Bottom