College Football 2014

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:(. I really thought OK would pull out a decent game to finish the season.

In other Big XII news, the WVU/A&M game went about as I expected. Was hoping WVU would come out with the W, but it was a "good" game, regardless.

You expected an A&M assistant to hit two WV players?

:ohmy:.....no.

I just saw the score. No details....wtf?

EDIT: Holy crap. I missed the story about Clint Trickett as well :(. I love football, but concussions really are making it harder and harder to watch all the time.

That was the ACC's first power 5 victory so far. Makes sense that it would be Clemson to get them on track, but wow that was an ass-kicking.

Last edited:
Alright, everyone. I'm terrified.

I have to work this morning, so I'll be taping the game. So, no internet or the like, for me until I get home, so you won't be seeing me in here until well after the game ends.

Go Frogs, tho.

Alright, everyone. I'm terrified.

I have to work this morning, so I'll be taping the game. So, no internet or the like, for me until I get home, so you won't be seeing me in here until well after the game ends.

Go Frogs, tho.

Good luck not getting spoiled

I hope you just turned your smart phone off and did not look at any email before you get home. Also, I hope you were not within ear shot of a radio sports broadcast. I can see someone who knows you announcing the results as soon as they see you coming, like that TV commercial.

I really hope Oregon upsets Florida tomorrow.

Looking at the sports books it looks like most of the money is on Florida

Didn't get spoiled. There were only a handful of us at the office, and only one who cares about sports. He was being very cool, as well. No radio, phone was on airplane, email off. I survived.

I'm so happy, but yeah, for the one and only time in my life, Go Alabama.

I hope Boykin makes better choices when throwing beyond the line of scrimmage, next year, if I had to find one negative in this game.

Bring on 2015. Go MSU. Go Oregon.

TCU is fucking legit.

I hope Baylor and Ohio State get their clock cleaned. tOSU probably will, as they have time and time again by the SEC.

Crazy game between MSU-Baylor. I hate MSU to the core, but props to them. Way to finish a game. Baylor really choked it.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

After that BS TCU game, karma came back on em. Art Briles cries like a baby after they got left out of the playoffs. Gary Patterson took it like a man; immense respect for him. He said that since they didn't win all of their games, they have nothing to complain about. They controlled their own destiny and because they lost, they blew their chance. Didn't blame the committee; he's a true professional. They should've been in, though.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'm starting to feel bad for Winston.
(not really)

:lol::up:

FSU are a good-not-great team, been saying it all year. They haven't faced an elite program since last year's National Championship. Great in the trenches, a handful of great talents elsewhere. Not deep enough to play like shit against a next-level opponent though. They can beat up on a weak ACC all they like (all credit to GT and Clemson, the conference will still be 2-5 vs. power 5 after this game).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom