Chicago Setlist Party!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best performance of One Tree Hill was at Tokyo Saitama on November 29, 2006 in my opinion.

The best is always in NZ as Bono gets quite emotional and Greg Caroll's family usually attend one of the concerts. And it means so much more when you just look up and actually see OTH itself.

The best is always in NZ as Bono gets quite emotional and Greg Caroll's family usually attend one of the concerts. And it means so much more when you just look up and actually see OTH itself.
u2+pike+mine+miners.jpg

/discussion.

why did they have to start pulling this "let's do cool extra shit" now

EdgeFest Edge while trying to work out beginning of OTH "Oh for fuck sake...". You cannot censor that when you retweet it. #U2360CHI #onetreehill

We Kiwis have to brag about something as we live so far away that we don't get the same oportunity to see as many shows as you guys.

tru dat . . . we aussies are in a similar boat :sexywink:

yeah, but now i've heard elevation at all seven u2 shows i've seen. and one tree hill at only four, so yeah.

still, happier to get all i want is you than one tree hill. i've heard one tree hill, i've always wanted to hear all i want is you.

point taken :lol:

<-- bragging rights kick in now . . . I have heard AIWIY at least 6 times thanks to Lovetown where I heard AIWIY into BAD and nearly died of pure pleasure . . . hearing it last year kinda made my 2010 too :)

THIS IS NOT FROM TONIGHT'S SHOW IN CHICAGO

IT IS FROM THE FIRST AUCKLAND SHOW

I DON'T WANT ANYBODY THINKING I'M PULLING A STEVED SWITCH-A-ROO

YouTube - ‪U2 / Auckland - Mt Smart Stadium - 11/25/2010 - One Tree Hill‬‏

I can't actually watch that without sobbing :heart:

when i look at my 2009 and auckland videos, i'm really bummed i wasn't more aggressive with the filming.

and rich just sent me another text: "My uncle and cousin wanted to leave early. FUCK ME."

too bad the nashville peeps weren't on the ball about carroll. he died on 7/3. maybe they could have got OTH too

And rich just sent me another text: "My uncle and cousin wanted to leave early. FUCK ME."

Noooooo!

Okay, if my parents want to leave early in Minneapolis, they can start walking back by themselves. They're adults, they can figure it out

too bad the nashville peeps weren't on the ball about carroll. he died on 7/3. maybe they could have got OTH too

I tried to get a message to Bono but he was stuck in that whole Johnny Cash/blind dude moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom